Sunday, January 19, 2014

Healing From the Inside Out



This weekend in Healers Training, we covered out of body techniques and spiritual laws.
While Dr. J was talking about spiritual laws, he mentioned Will. 

I thought of my experience this past summer where, during a healing, I realized anew that I HAVE A WILL!
I was very excited because I felt that it was a powerful tool that I had forgotten I have in my toolbox. It felt as though a veil lifted.

 
48 hours later, I felt an iron curtain had replaced the veil.
I was dejected for quite a while and, in fact, I had simply stopped thinking about it until this morning.


This morning it was raw all over again. - an undefined sadness and profound grief that my will needed my attention but I couldn’t see through the wall to know right action.



When Dr. J answered my question by saying, in part, “It is the act of opening yourself,” I saw my way through.


In conversation with my sister later, we talked about giving away our power - that’s not it.

We talked about vulnerability and the courage it takes to be visibly vulnerable – that’s not it either.

My epiphany is this – to let your will languish is to stop taking responsibility for your life. 

I know the moment I did this and, let me tell you, it’s a loooong road back.
And again, Donkey says, “Laaay-yers.”
If you ever decide you want to heal yourself from the inside out, I recommend this training.

      
With Dr. Richard Jelusich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love feedback.