Sunday, October 25, 2015

Quiet House

TS Elliot
I had to let them go.

I feel like I need a do over. 

It was all too much - too soon.
New city; new house; new job; new solitude; new everything. 

Somehow it all triggered a massive inflammation reaction that began to spiral out of control and life became very challenging. 

The cats knew. It made Torts and Todd jittery. The kittens are still too young to be anything but goofy, so they carried on growing, learning to climb, jump, wrassel and scarf large quantities of food.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Some were more cooperative
than others

We took portraits while Kristi, Kaylin and Peyton were here. Whom, by the way, saved me through this. Kaylin in particular loved up those kittens. Although, Peyton, Kristi and Marty were almost, but ever so slightly less, in love with all of them.
They went to a new foster home tonight - the whole pack of them. I believe they will be fine.
I miss them, but I also feel as though I'm coming out of a fog and there is light ahead. 
J K Rowling - Ollie




Thanks for following along those of you that did. This blog will probably turn back into my thoughts around a new life in Lethbridge and what that looks like from inside my head. 
Agatha Christie
Christifur Clawumbus



Louisa May Alcott - Callie
I write about my life. I began when I was about 10 and still have writings that go back to about 20 years old - after the fire that took everything I owned when I was 20.
So, I will write. Please come read.



T&T - BFFs


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Love feedback.